Why Use a Travel Advisor for Your Destination Wedding?
Planning a destination wedding requires a lot of research and planning.
It’s a familiar story. A couple gets engaged and becomes really excited about a destination wedding – until they start thinking about questions. Questions about the location, venue, flights, rooms, transfers. Planning a destination wedding by yourself can be a challenge and the couple often becomes overwhelmed.
From finding the perfect venue to arranging accommodations for your guests, there is a lot to consider.
Does this sound like you? If so, the most important question you should be asking as a newly engaged couple is, “Should I hire a travel advisor who specializes in destination weddings to help me with this?” This is why we’re here!
How does a travel advisor help with destination weddings?
Travel advisors will help you determine the best resort for your wedding based on first-hand experience. They know which resorts offer perks and which ones have the best prices. They often have exemplary relationships with wedding planners and staff so they can get information more quickly than you can on your own.
Best of all, they will handle all of the travel arrangements for you and your guests. Can you imagine trying to book Aunt Becky’s transfers and room at the same time you are sending out invitations and scheduling bridal fittings?
Once your party has arrived at the destination, your travel advisor will still be providing support. When cousin Eddy doesn’t like his room, he can call the travel advisor to have it all worked out instead of asking you to fix it. Having a travel advisor in your back pocket will give you an added layer of insulation between all the things that could go wrong with travel and the real reason why you are there – your wedding.
If you choose an international location, this may be the first time some of your guests have ever been out of the country. They are sure to have plenty of questions about passports, traveling during the time of Covid, and what happens if they need to cancel their trip. Instead of calling you to have their questions answered, your travel advisor will provide expert answers to ensure they are ready to travel. Your travel advisor will also be able to answer simpler questions about the dress code for the resort or if the menu has gluten-free options.
On occasion, your travel advisor may be able to provide on-site support. In this case, the travel advisor would travel with you and be available to assist the group for the entire time they are at the destination.
A travel advisor can provide you with invaluable insight and expertise on the destination you are considering. They can help you to find the perfect venue, arrange transportation and accommodations, and provide recommendations on activities and attractions for your guests.
Additionally, they can provide you with advice on the best time of year to visit, and any local customs or regulations you should know about. Using a travel advisor can save you time, money, and a lot of stress. They can help you to make sure that your destination wedding is a memorable and enjoyable experience for everyone involved.
15 reasons to use a Travel Advisor for Your Destination Wedding
- A travel advisor will have access to exclusive deals and discounts to help make your destination wedding more affordable.
- They can help you identify the best wedding venues and locations.
- They will be able to provide you with detailed information about the destination, its culture, and any potential risks.
- A travel advisor will help you navigate the sometimes confusing legal processes involved in planning a destination wedding.
- They can help you find the best travel and accommodation packages for you and your guests.
- They will be able to provide you with advice on how to make the most out of your destination wedding experience.
- A travel advisor can provide you with information on any local customs and traditions you may want to incorporate into your wedding.
- They can help you find the best deals and packages for flights, hotels, and other travel expenses.
- They can help you create a custom itinerary that includes activities for you and your guests to enjoy both before and after your wedding.
- A travel advisor will be able to provide you with detailed information about any potential weather or natural disasters that could affect your destination wedding.
- They can help you find and book any special services you may need, such as transportation or catering.
- They can provide you with guidance and resources to help you stay within your budget.
- A travel advisor can help you find the perfect wedding attire and accessories for your destination wedding.
- They can provide you with contacts and resources to help you find the most reliable and experienced vendors for your wedding.
- A travel advisor will be able to provide you with essential information on the local laws and regulations that may affect your destination wedding.