There are so many factors when it comes to booking a Disney World vacation. And we want you to have THE BEST Disney experience!
Some of the questions think about:
- Maximizing the use of your time and money, without feeling overwhelmed.
- Deciding on the best time to visit Disney World – crowds, weather, special events, etc.
- Trying to fit in all the activities and attractions you want to do into one trip.
- Picking the best hotel based on amenities, budget, and location.
- Making sure you get the most out of your vacation.
- Navigating the parks and finding the shortest lines.
- Deciding on the best way to purchase tickets.
- Planning for meals, snacks, and drinks.
- Working through all the new Disney Genie changes.
- Deciding which parks to visit and how much time to spend at each.
- Balancing your budget with the cost of tickets, lodging, food, and souvenirs.
- Deciding whether to take advantage of the Disney Dining Plan.
- Making sure everyone in your party is comfortable and enjoys their experience.